I was tagged by afrogenix , thank you :)
"Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to ten of your favorite followers. Thinking good thoughts about yourself is hard, but it will make you feel better. So give it a go for the sake of spreading positivity!"
- I love how resilient I am, and have been throughout my entire life. I’ve bounced back from things that may become hurdles, handicaps, and even an “end-all, be-all” for most people, so I think that is one of my better qualities. I’m always in a constant state of trying to better myself.
- I admire my intelligence. I think that my love of books, writing, music, formal and informal education has given me a pretty substantial amount of knowledge to draw from on a daily basis, and I think that makes up for a huge part of who I am.
- I am grateful to not only have interpersonal skills, but more importantly, intrapersonal skills as well to where I have an accurate self image and am able to understand myself, make sense of my actions and thoughts and also assess myself in a light that is not dependent on others and their perceptions. I think that knowing myself in this way is a strong trait to have and that it aids me in my writing and my life in general. Knowing yourself and loving yourself is key.
- I admire my heart. I’ll share something with you all and that is that I cry/ get a little emotional every time I see a homeless person, and if you know anything about DC, you know that homelessness is a frequent sighting lol. But beyond that, I have a heart and an affinity for human and animal suffering. Orphaned Children, Genocide, Sex and Human Trafficking, Animal abuse, etc.etc.
- I love my open mindedness. It has allowed me to reach people that I would have never imagined I could, and inversely, it has helped people to teach me things beyond what I’m used to. I’ve learned billions of life lessons as a result of being open minded to an idea, person, theory and the outcome has always been beautiful.
Thanks for reading, and I now tag:
trayrodgers wisdom-teeth indianapoliszest properlydone nah-gee thewinksofgod yungxneedy myambitionsasawriter theartistryofhissoul taymichelle down-to-marz-girll melaboveall
I tagged 12. so wahhh